So, yesterday I wrote all about my changed view of food. Today, I am going to write about pre-fast: eating myself into a comma that required a fast to get out.
Don’t judge me. Please.
A few weeks ago, I posted my bucket food list. I crossed most off and have photos to prove it. I also had some great help. Come along on this yummy journey.
1) A Grandma Emma from Zesto
2) Popcorn from Bob’s/The Crossing
3) Coffee and my journal at Pier 347
4) Sweet potato fries and a large Boulevard from Pub 34 5) An IPA from Monk’s 6) Tabouli and a fatayer from Sanaa’s 7) A veggie sub and salt and vinegar chips from the Pickle Barrel 8) Black coffee and a monster cookie from Queen City Bakery
10) A mocha or tea from Michelle’s 11) Deep fried pickles, popcorn and a beer from O’Hares 12) Veggie enchiladas, margaritas and enormous amount of chips and salsa in New Mexico 13) Cupcakes and coffee in Omaha
14) My own tabouli
15) Reese’s Pieces
16) Grilled cheese
17) Greek salad 18) Nachos
19) Garlic bread
20) Veggie lasagna